v1.6.8 is released
After almost 1 and a half months since the last stable build, we decided to release 1.6.8. This release focuses mainly on improving DVB-T support alongside with the usual bugfixes.
Highlights of this release:
- MPC-HC can now support DVB-T2 broadcast and display EPG information for Freeview (UK free-to-air channels). The scan feature has also been improved for better channel detection.
- The normalization algorithm used by the Audio Switcher has been improved to avoid annoyingly big volume drops.
- A bug that resulted in missing PGS or DVB subtitles has been fixed.
- There was a memory leak in some cases when playing files with chapters.
- We fixed a bug that could have made MPC-HC slow to close with audio keeping playing for a while.
You can download the new version here. For the complete changes see the changelog.