v1.7.6 is released
This release has a couple new features, many subtitle performance optimizations and bugfixes, as usual.
Highlights of this release:
- Move the user interface language selection to the Options dialog
- Many improvements and fixes for subtitles including:
- Support loading external PGS subtitles
- Faster subtitle parsing (around 20%)
- Reworked “Default Style” option
- Improve internal renderer compatibility with VSFilter behavior for anamorphic videos
- Fix override placement option
You can download the new version here. For the complete changes see the changelog.